The mission of the Office of Diversity & Student Equity is to ensure all students graduate by providing tailored, personalized support and removing barriers to graduation.
The goals to achieve this vision are to:
- Provide resources and services that directly support the graduation and retention of SF State Students;
- Ensure all students have a space on campus they can gather support, guidance, and affirmations of the intersectionality of their identities;
- Foster the creation of additional resource centers for students including Latinx Student Services, PRIDE (LGBTIQ+), and other intercultural spaces
- Connect students to faculty, staff, and resources across campus while providing support where gaps exist.
- The Dream Resource Center
- Jewish Student Life
Sasha Joseph - Jewish Student Life Coordinator - email@example.com
- Muslim Student Life
Zarina Kiziloglu - Muslim Student Life Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interfaith and Intercultural Programs